The PT5780 Permissions Tag is used to configure the AP4118 Rail Tag Programmer. Multiple programmer parameters, such as programmer control number, serial number, and tag programming certification expiration date are transferred from the PT5780 to the AP4118 via the RF link. The AP4118 validates the PT578 0 data and, if valid, stores the data in the programmer’s non-volatile memory.
- Configures AP4118 Rail Tag Programmer only
- Secure tag data can be used by AP4118 Rail Tag Programmer only
- Can be used once or multiple times where scheduled reconfigurations are required
- Factory programmed to specific customer requirements
- Uses Super eGo ® (SeGo) operation mode
- Factory-sealed case